This teacher's manual provides teachers with all the tools they need to easily and effectively implement our accompanying text Introduction to Steel Band.
- 64 pages of text, photos, illustrations and musical examples
- Year-long schedule for implementing curriculum
- 8 student tests
- Chapter summaries with page-specific tips on implementation
- 12 fun and effective lesson plans to augment student text
- Steel band styles overview
- Musical examples for engine room accompaniment
- Discussion of classroom management and directing
- Resource guide for purchasing instruments, gear, sheet music and other classroom resources
This manual can be ordered online by clicking "add to cart." Teachers ordering 20 or more copies of Introduction to Steel Band will automatically receive a free copy of this manual.